Title: Sales Administration Officer
Reports to: Head of Sales & Marketing – Consumer Products
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Segway - Ninebot: Globally operating company manufacturing and selling luxury electronic goods, from a recently set-up EMEA regional office based in Amsterdam.
This key sales office position provides the crucial day-to-day support towards the external international distributor customers and internal Field Sales team in all aspects related to the sales administration required in reaching the company’s commercial objectives.
• Order management, from order intake to internal follow-up when deemed necessary regarding invoicing and fulfilment with other departments, ensuring that all orders are processed in a complete, timely and accurate basis.
• Ensure pricing accuracy in all transactions; working with the Finance Department to resolving all pricing discrepancies.
• Day-to-day interface directly towards customers (distributors or retailers across the EMEA region) to ensure flawless execution and tracking of their orders
• Ensure all customer complaints and issues reach a successful and appropriate conclusion, escalating matters where necessary;
• Answers sales queries including phone and email communications across all departments.
• Support the Sales Managers with administrative tasks.
• Obtaining the details for new distributors, setting them up in the EXACT - ERP system.
• Monitor distributor contract end dates regularly and proactively notify the Sales Manager to arrange renewals.
• Achieve sales operational objectives: Resolving problems; identifying trends; determine sales system improvements; assist to implement changes
• Participates in internal sales meetings, and any other events as appropriate
Professional- and social competences:
• B.S. or B.A. degree from a college/university in Business or related field required
• Minimum of 2 years of sales (back office) experience required
• Computer literate (MS Office, knowledge in ERP system EXACT is a plus)
• Very strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (additional languages are a plus)
• Has the ability to be logical and pro-active
• Must have strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work in a team environment.
• This position will require individuals who possess very good organization, planning and coordination skills.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Can demonstrate the ability to go the extra mile, to exceed expectations in building and sustaining customer relationships;
• Able to work independently and exercise good judgment
Do you want to join?
Please send in your CV & Motivation letter before the 27th of December.
Click here to apply