This position provides day to day analysis, reporting, controlling, coordination and general support related to the management. You are also responsible for maintenance of the general accounting system to provide records of the assets, liabilities and financial transactions and cost accounting system of the company. In addition, this position will execute and support projects with his/her team to deliver against initiatives in Segway’s strategic and annual plans.
Scope & Responsibilities:
- Provide research, selection, and compilation of financial data from multiple sources, such as sales, production, accounting, public sources or vendors.
- Provide subsequent analysis of a variety of data to produce business information used to support decisions of both a tactical and strategic nature.
- Provide perspective on data and information reported, including verification of the accuracy of the data used for business decision making.
- Liaise with Director Finance and Operations.
- Responsible for various controlling, accounting functions, financial reporting and financial analysis.
- Prepare, develop and analyse the monthly, quarterly and annual closing process and detailed supporting financial information.
- Prepare and calculate cost estimates for existing and new products.
- Assists with standard cost maintenance and analysis for accuracy.
- Responsible for forecasting, reporting and compliance.
- Cash management
- Advises solicited and unsolicited the management about improvements.
- Support Senior Management for ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Complete all responsibilities in an accurate and timely manner
- Performs various other duties as assigned.
- MSc degree from an accredited college/university in Accounting, Business.
- Five years related work experience in business control in a trade company required.
- Working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles.
- Ability to interpret quantitative and statistical data.
- Strong research and analysis background/skills.
- Experience in Business Warehouse, Exact is a very big plus.
- Able to work independently and exercise good judgment.
- Excellent interpersonal communication.
- Effective Communications
- Quality Orientation
- Attention to Detail and Accuracy
- Decision Making
- Ability to work under pressure
- Planning and Organizing
- Building Strategic Working
- Information Monitoring
- Continuous Learning
The ideal candidate has a positive attitude and is able to communicate effectively and quickly. At Segway Europe we always welcome new ideas and pro-activeness. Everyone at Segway Europe is highly passionate about what they do and all strive towards making this business successful.
If you think you are the ideal candidate for this position, you can send in your application by sending your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
Closing Date: 12 May 2017